Monday, May 30, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

First I'll tell you my three question. My first question is " If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or  different one? Explain why." My second question is " Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it? Explain why." and my last question is "If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?" There is a reason that I chose these question. I chose the first one because It looked easy to answer and simple answer. and the second one is cause  I want tell people that how I felt while doing this project. The third  one reason because I want have more score that it and I want to check am I have been improve or not.


Now I'm going to tell you about step by step.  First after I chose 3 questions, I'm thinking for the answers. Then I'll practice and memorize the answers. After that I'll practice in front of my parents and friends. Now I'm going to predict how I think I'll do when giving my interview and why? I'm going to speak loud and clearly with proper clothes.


                                                             This is the Interview video



MY Reflection

First I prepared lot for my interview. I wrote my answers and practice by myself. There was some mistake so I changed my answers. and my before interview I tried to remember the answers for the interview but during interview I forgot some of them because I was nervous. But I answered every thing, so It was good. Next time I think I could do more better than this Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment