Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Level 3:Application

My To do tasks was very hard, but it was fun to do activity and make a video of doing soccer. It was
A video about Ronaldinho’s LIFE and the skills that he has that make him a good player. and A video about Ronaldinho’s LIFE and the skills that he has that make him a good player.
=


I talked about A video about Ronaldinho’s LIFE and the skills that he has that make him a good player. and A slide show of YOU teaching others how to successfully kick the ball.
 I did spoke loud enough to talk. and I had eye contact to the camera. I had mistakes when I spoke, but I tried to speak properly. I asked questions to my friends who really knows about Ronaldinho. I read some informations in internet about Ronaldinho I summarized in my own words, That were the topics what I was supposed to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment