Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Unit Of Inquiry Week 1 Knowledge

During this topic, I think I'm doing a great job and this topic is matching to me. because My topic is about soccer. and I love soccer. but next week it will be harder than this week, so I need to be serious and concentrate In my topic and research the Important thing about my topic. and my essential question is how can I learn about Ronaldinho's life, and how can I learn to be a better soccer player from him? 


 Knowledge part In this week:


Jae Min Kim
Topic: Football
My essential question: How can I learn about Ronaldinho's life, and how can I learn to be a better soccer player from him?


Shooting

Ronaldinho's Timeline




Ronaldinho began his professional career at Brazilian Gremio in 1998 and in 2011 he joined PSG in the French and later he played for the Spanish FC Barcelona and AC Milian. As part of Barcelona in 2006, he won the Champions League Twice (In 2004 and 2005), Ronaldinho voted the best player of the year by FIFA. In recent Years, Ronaldinho lost his place in the main part of MIlan. In the Italian championship sezona-2010/11 Brazilian spent 11 games and did not score any goals. Ronaldinho has decided to return to their homeland hoping to be able to break into the national team for the World Cup in 2014, which will be held in Brazil.


Ronaldinho: He Is So good at free-kick. He can shoot the ball very hard and he can curve the ball where ever he wants.

The skill that I'm going to learn:

I'm going to learn how does Ronaldinho's shoot. and I'm going to learn about his dribble and free styling, So maybe In soccer match I could play like Ronaldinho.


No comments:

Post a Comment