Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End of the year

My goal was like use English when we talk to friends during the school time and My other goal was going in to the soccer team in SWA. The first goal was little bit hard at the first time. Like to talk to the new friends so it was not going well. but when we got closer I automatically used English to my friend . So I successfully done my goal. And second I thought it was hard to go in to the soccer team but it was very easy to be one of the SWA soccer team. so I successfully done my second goal too. My next year goal it to get more than 4 or 5 score in every class, Improve my English more, Got to korea and train in the soccer school, and Do more basketball and want to be tall, because I'm too short for grade 8 If I'm like this next year. And what I've learn this year about me are that I'm not doing my work on the deadline. And I think I improve my English because at the first time I almost didn't understand the word, but now I understand a lot of words that teachers are saying, so I think I improved my English.

6 comments:

  1. I really like this post because I could see your goal and also the step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you say you want to get better score, because my goal was same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel, because I have to use English when I am talking. Hope you success in your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel, because I also want to be tall ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt happy about you that you had achieved your goals, and I agreed to you said that you want higher scores because I also wanted that.

    ReplyDelete